St Audries - helpers
Galoppen & Yvette Baker heat
We are expecting a large turnout for this event on Sunday 8 April and so putting it on will be a club-wide effort! Please help the organisers get a team together by looking through the list of jobs and indicating what you might be able to do.
A message from Roger and Judy...
QO Galoppen and Preliminary round of the Yvette Baker Trophy- Another appeal for helpers!
Every club in the South West is asked to put on an event as part of the SWOA Galoppen League which is the next level up from our Forest League series. QO’s contribution is the event at St Audries deer park and West Quantoxhead.
We would anticipate larger numbers than for a QOFL, but because:
- this is towards the end of the Galoppen season
- it is on a newly re-mapped area
- it is being used to host the SW preliminary round of the national inter-club junior competition (Yvette Baker Trophy)
...we are expecting an even larger turnout.
So – your club needs YOU! We ask all the QO teams to help with this event.
Can you keep Sunday 8 April (the weekend after Easter) free to help us? The usual ‘jobs’ need to be staffed:
- Marshalling entry/exit from the A39
- Parking on the St Audries Deer Park forestry roads
- Guiding coachloads of juniors from the Windmill Inn car park to the Assembly area
- Enquiries/Registration of on the day entries
- SI entry/download and displaying results of the YB competition (managed by Andy Rimes)
- Starts and Finishes
- String course (planned and staffed by Lewis family, but would appreciate relief)
- First aid
- Control collection
The usual 50% discount will apply to helpers who will be given the code to feed into their Fabian 4 entries, which close on 3 April.
Please respond to email@example.com before the Easter holiday with your availability and preferred ‘job’ Let us know if you would prefer an early or late start to fit in with your run.
- Roger and Judy Craddock (the organisers)