Saturday 31 August
Our Annual General Meeting will take place at the Lord Nelson Inn, Stoke-sub-Hamdon, following the Club Championships (link to event page).
A buffet and prize giving for the Forest League and other competitions will precede the AGM.
Buffet orders must be made by 28 August.
The AGM will begin at around 4pm.
The Club Champs event page contains more information about the day.
An Agenda (v2- updated 20 Aug) in Word format can be downloaded here.
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes of the 2018 AGM, see note 1 below
- Matters arising from the 2018 AGM
- Chairman's report
- Secretary's report
- Treasurer’s report including:
- accounts for the year ended 31 May 2019
- membership fees for 2020
- Fixtures Secretary’s report
- Membership Secretary’s report
- Junior Orienteering Group Report
- Amendments to the constitution
- Elections, see note 3 below
- Chairman, Secretary, Treasurer
- at least four other committee members
- President (optional)
- Any other business, see note 4 below
- Link to Minutes of the 2018 AGM. Alternatively, contact the Secretary for a copy.
- Proposed amendments to the Constitution must be received in writing by the Secretary no later than Friday 17th August, 2019 and must be signed by two voting members.
- Nominees must be proposed and seconded by two voting members, who must previously have obtained their consent. Nominations may be made at the meeting, or previously in writing to the Secretary.
- Any member may raise any matter concerning club activities or policy for discussion.
- Every Individual member or two members from each family are entitled to vote.
Rosie Wych, Merlins, Fitzhead, Taunton, TA4 3JX, 01823 400744.
rwych (AT) hotmail.co.uk