The social side of our club
We have events or activities nearly every week during the season.
Occasionally we have social events and we try to share travel to the bigger events.
We have various meals and drinks together throughout the year:
Where are we based?
Everywhere and nowhere! Though naturally nomadic we temporarily gained a base of sorts at the COACH centre, Taunton in 2017 & 18.
Other things we do
- Relay team series during the summer, often in the landscaped grounds of country houses or schools- all welcome. Why not bring the family for a picnic
- Training camps and regional training squads for juniors
- Car sharing and sometimes mini bus hire for events further afield
- Meeting up at Parkruns (Longrun Meadow, Taunton)
- Training sessions at village halls and members' houses
- Sharing accommodation while attending the big annual events all over the UK
- Club tents and banners taken to these big events to congregate in / around
- Running or walking the courses with your friends and family